Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto rpg forum, I hope to have lots of people who like Naruto and rp'ing join up and have fun while building a good community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff

Head Admin

Masorin

Admin

Lucifera Inigawa

Dizzy Izzy

Moderators

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Character Ideas
A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm by Sasuke

» A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)
A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm by Sasuke

» Got Grounded >.<
A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:02 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Here Kitty, Kitty...
A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Black Mode
A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Just Checking...
A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Vengenance
A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:39 am by Sasuke

» Dorunezu Clan
A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:38 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Watari Dorunezu
A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm by Nyxis Hanari

Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyxis Hanari
Admin
Nyxis Hanari

A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:29 am

The silver haired beauty sighed. She sat upon the statue on the side of the Fire Country and waited. Nyx had suspected something or someone was to appear here. It was an odd feeling, but she thought it to be true. Nyxis Hanari had come to trust her inner sense. it never seemed to be wrong. So, she waited. She waited for whatever it was to appear.

Nyx waited for more than an hour before she started to meditate. She thought about her Bijuu and instantly, the beast spoke to her within her mind. You are correct about what is to appear. You get these feelings from me, did you know? It said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:45 am

Sasuke walked down the pathway realizing this is the road to the land of fire, with a snarl he was ready for whatever to come his way especially Naruto willing to kill his former best friend out of anger and hatred for what Konoha did to his clan. He had his eyes closed wearing a pure black cloak that covered everything but his feet and his head, he slowly paced his steps then he slowly opened his eyes noticing a woman sitting by the statue he hoped this won't be trouble after what happened back at the summit the last thing he wants is to draw attention to himself. He decided to walked past the statue sslowly pacing his steps paying the girl no mind.
Back to top Go down
Nyxis Hanari
Admin
Nyxis Hanari

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 am

Nyxis snapped her eyes open at the sound of footsteps. And so, he appears. The Hachibi whispered. She stared at the boy across the waterfall. She'd seen him somewhere before. Nyx stood, slowly. She started towards the edge of her statue, and peered at the guy. "You. What is your name?" Nyxis asked. The wind picked up and her silver hair danced around. She got ready to activate her Chimeigan just in case of attack. She wouldn't trigger her ten second pause unless absolutely necessary. Nyxis might need it later.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:35 am

Sasuke stopped hearing the woman's voice which annoyed him greatly but she wasn't worth his time or effort of scurrying away, he stopped for a bit then looked back with his Mangekyou Sharingan as he always does when angered or in a bloodthirsty mood "Why do you wanna know my name....are you some offical?" he asked staring at the woman without blinking his cold dead eyes staring into that womans weird looking eyes, he could relentlessly attack her till she was dead but he didn;t want to hear what she has to say first ".....if you wanna know that badly....Sasuke....Uchiha" he said before turning to walk away from the area.
Back to top Go down
Nyxis Hanari
Admin
Nyxis Hanari

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:42 am

Nyxis. That's an Uchiha. That's Sasuke Uchiha. I know. He just told me. Nyx replied in annoyance. She jumped off of her statue and landed in front of the Uchiha. "Well, it seems we have somethings in common, Uchiha." Nyxis began. "My clan is wiped out, your clan is wiped out. I have weird eyes, you have weird eyes. I want to kill people, and I am going to assume that you want to kill people as well. What do you say we team up?" She waited for Sasuke's response. Nyxis could sense his anger and bloodthirstiness in both his eyes and other signs. She knew that she could probably defeat the Uchiha, but it would be a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:57 am

He stoped turning his head to the side glancing at her with a raised eyebrow then looked at her, is this girl crazy team up? He already lost his Hawk Team after the attack of the summit he been through hell and back to get where he is now. "You can't be serious right....you wanna accompany me of me quest for revenge...do you even surcome to understand my hatred?" he stated muttering to the woman, he closed his eyes exhaling in annoyance his Mangekyou Sharingan eyes wondered the area avoiding eye contact not even caring who she is. "I prefer to be alone....but you want to do so to follow me.....stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours" he stated walking away again out for blood in his quest and he will take down anyone who gets in his way.
Back to top Go down
Nyxis Hanari
Admin
Nyxis Hanari

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:29 am

Nyxis frowned. "Look like I'm going to have to try just a little bit harder." She murmured. "Okay, Uchiha. Listen up. I'm forming a new Akatsuki, and I need members. Now, do you want to be a part of it or not? An extra hand is always good. Plus, my Chimeigan will come in handy." She paused. "I don't think I introduced myself... My name is Nyxis Hanari. I am the Eight Tailed Jinchuuriki and I am from the Hidden Cloud Village. I am probably the last of my clan and I specialize in Time Release jutsu." Nyx stayed in front of Sasuke, refusing to move.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Sasuke with his back turned to her thought and pondered about it for a sec, the whole thing with the akatsuki is to use it for his own accord on his path to darkness. "Ok Nyx I guess I can tag along...for now" he muttered thinking not even caring what she is or what she does. He picked up his head then looked at her. He then stood looking down at the waterfall listening to the water slash around then the wind picked up blowing as his cloak fluttered along with some of his hair he kept silent to himself he wasn't the type to talk or conversate.
Back to top Go down
Nyxis Hanari
Admin
Nyxis Hanari

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Nyxis smiled that rare smile of triumph that had the slight tinge of evil. It was a smile smile, a bit of a combination of a smirk and a small smile, really. She knew that arguing with the younger boy would be useless, and she was relieved that she wouldn't have to waste anymore time convincing him of joining.

Found your Second in Command. The Hachibi whispered. Nyxis nodded slightly to the beast.

She then put her hair up in a high ponytail and walked alongside the Uchiha. "Where are you headed?"She'd asked the question, merely to break the silence. Nyx didn't really care about Sasuke. He was a pawn in the fantastic and strategical game of her life. But... What if you end up... falling? The Eight Tails asked. Nyxis refrained from pausing mid-step. That... That won't happen. she replied uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:46 am

Sasuke lifted his head up then looked back slightly "....Like its any business of yours" he said coldly before he looked forward to the clear sky. He didn't really much care for the akatsuki he was part of them before and he can easily use them to his advantage just like last time. He has no problem about it but this girl here it seems she was the only one involved with this, but he shall be fine as long this woman does not get in his way, he would have to kill her but it won't be easy. He let out a sigh then walked away to find something to do he decided to take a break for a little while heading towards anywhere but konoha it will draw too much attention to himself and that would be troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Nyxis Hanari
Admin
Nyxis Hanari

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:28 am

Nyxis hesitated on following Sasuke. "He's just as damn cold as I am. Maybe more." She muttered. She kept following him, keeping a little bit back. She knew what happened when people irritated her. She killed people who irritated her.

Nyx wasn't afraid or intimidated by the Uchiha, but she needed him on her side. He was valuable.

The girl took out her blade and began twirling on her finger, as she usually did. She continued to walk. The tip of her right index finger was scarred from her bad habit. It usually drew a lot of blood before she stopped. The pain was reassuring. It meant that she was till alive. Nyxis had come to like pain. Physical pain. Emotional pain was too much for her to handle. It didn't happen a lot, but when it did... Nyx got a bit out of sorts.

Her silver hair flowed in the soft breeze as she silently followed Sasuke. Of course, she knew that he knew she was there. She followed anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Sasuke kept walking with Nyx following behind him, he knew she would follow him he doesn't know why she is even he doesn't know where he is going or heading as long he didn't head into any of the villages he was alright he wasn't in the mood to fight. He kept himself quiet, quiet as a mouse. He paced himself slowly not even bothered to look back at the girl, thinking about this akatsuki he tends to squeeze everything that he use from them for his own benefit, its only a matter of time before soon it'll go into action.
Back to top Go down
Nyxis Hanari
Admin
Nyxis Hanari

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:14 am

Nyxis knew exactly what the boy was thinking. She'd seen it before. She knew, even before thinking of the idea to ask him to join. He thought he was going to use the Akatsuki for himself. For that, he was sadly mistaken. Nyxis had no intention of killing the Uchiha. Yet. As she had stated before, he was a valuable asset.

Nyx was really very similar to the Uchiha. In more ways than she knew. She had no idea what would come of his membership in her Akatsuki. She had no idea whether this idea was good or bad. She just followed the raven haired boy. Naive. Blinded by rage...hatred. Driven by revenge. It's good. But also bad. Controlling the Uchiha will be hard. He will not want to listen to anyone. He reminds me of you. The Hachibi said.

Nyxis shook her head with a slightly sick smile. "There's no one like me. If there were anyone like me than I'd be terrified. This kid doesn't scare me." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Sasuke stayed silent he didn't know what to do at this point he had to admit he had no agenda for today he was totally free today he had nothing everything was quiet but this girl behind him whispering he could hear it but he couldn't make out of what she was saying "Hey I got nothing to do as of right now...you wanna do something?" he asked her wondering if she had something in mind to do something and it could give him time to think of something to do or his next plan.

(sorry short >.<)
Back to top Go down
Nyxis Hanari
Admin
Nyxis Hanari

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:01 am

Nyxis looked up in slight surprise that he mentioned the idea. "Do something...?" she repeated. She wondered if he was genuinely asking the question, or if he had something in mind. He's probably just bored. Goodness, would it hurt to have a little trust? Yes, because I should trust an Uchiha.

She sighed silently. "Well, we could go to Konoha. I have to capture the Niibi for the Raikage. He was a bad kitty." Nyxis said, finally. "Or, if you would rather, we could jump from village to village and collect knowledge on different Jinchurriki. I don't exactly care."

((It's alright, mine is short too, I'm just glad someone posted on this site Razz))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:22 am

Sasuke sighed silently as she mentioned work searching for bijuu's like he really didn't wanna do that right now. He rubbed his head in annoyance "You sure like working do you....I meant something as in taking a break from chasing monsters...as in relax or something alright aren't you tired of fighting or something...and plus I can use some rest I've been up for 3 days straight" he said looking at her cautiously he didn't mean anything he just wanted to rest for a little bit.

(you got anymore chars besides Nyx?)
Back to top Go down
Nyxis Hanari
Admin
Nyxis Hanari

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:47 am

Nyxis nodded, "Maybe rest would be good. We'll stop in on the next town, alright? I'm sure we're close to one."

The kid's right, all you do is work. Go to a hotsprings or a festival or something fun! The Eight Tails suggested. I... Alright, fine. But I'm going right back to work when he is rested. The bad guys don't go on vacation. She added quickly. But you deserve to relax. Nyxis didn't want to argue, so she ignored him and quicken her pace to walk beside Sasuke.

She then untied her forehead protector from it's usual home and placed it around her neck for a change.

(Yes, my other character is Lyria Okinaga)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Sasuke looked at her for a sec then looked away at the sky thinking of whats his next move was "So where should we go then?" he asked her with the same dull look in his eyes, he always went to the hotsprings or whatever with his team with Jugo, Suigetsu and Karin but now he haven't seen them and Karin was supposed to be dead

(cool I have Kakashi and a Anbu named Kazu)
Back to top Go down
Nyxis Hanari
Admin
Nyxis Hanari

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:00 am

"Well..." Nyxis began and she took out her map "There's a hot springs town up ahead, just up the road. Maybe an hour walk?" She put her map back into her pocket and started forwards again, not caring whether Sasuke walked beside, in front, or behind her. The girl didn't trust him all too much yet. Hell, she only truly trusted herself. And me. The Hachibi chimed in. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Sasuke closed his eyes following from behind her, he didn't trust this woman either even though she offered him a proposition in the organization she applied to him. He didn't as always he just tends to let things the way were so along he gets what he wants and thats Konoha destruction "Good....we should rest up for tonight and strat fresh in the morning" he muttered not looking at her answering her in some way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)   A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)
Page 1 of 1