Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto rpg forum, I hope to have lots of people who like Naruto and rp'ing join up and have fun while building a good community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Head Admin

Masorin

Admin

Lucifera Inigawa

Dizzy Izzy

Moderators

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Character Ideas
HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm by Sasuke

» A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)
HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm by Sasuke

» Got Grounded >.<
HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:02 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Here Kitty, Kitty...
HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Black Mode
HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Just Checking...
HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Vengenance
HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:39 am by Sasuke

» Dorunezu Clan
HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:38 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Watari Dorunezu
HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm by Nyxis Hanari

Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
head admin
Admin
head admin

HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone Empty
PostSubject: HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone   HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:46 am

Hopefully this should be up and ready sometime soon. Please do not register until it is ready for people. I need the help of a couple people at most for now though.

http://hsotd-wz.forumcanadien.org/index.htm
Back to top Go down
https://narutowoftn.rpg-board.net

HIgh School of the Dead: War Zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja :: Advertisements & Affiliates :: Advertisements & Affiliates-
Jump to: