Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto rpg forum, I hope to have lots of people who like Naruto and rp'ing join up and have fun while building a good community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Staff

Head Admin

Masorin

Admin

Lucifera Inigawa

Dizzy Izzy

Moderators

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Character Ideas
    Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm by Sasuke

» A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)
    Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm by Sasuke

» Got Grounded >.<
    Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:02 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Here Kitty, Kitty...
    Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Black Mode
    Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Just Checking...
    Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Vengenance
    Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:39 am by Sasuke

» Dorunezu Clan
    Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:38 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Watari Dorunezu
    Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm by Nyxis Hanari

Affiliates
    free forum

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village.

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Nyxis Hanari
    Admin
    Nyxis Hanari

Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Empty
    PostSubject: Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village.   Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:20 pm

Nyxis frowned at the building of the Raikage. She didn't want to see the man, but she had to discuss something with him. She sighed and walked past the guards and up the stairs. Outside the doors of the office, she paused, then knocked lightly on the door. Nyx was wearing her hair in a high ponytail and she wore her usual ninja outfit (A very short tube top of wrappings over a fishnet shirt to her neck. She wears a red vest over that. Her forehead protector is tied to her right arm. She wears fishnet tights with shorts made of wrapping and a black half skirt over that. She also wears gloves with plates on her hands) She waited for the door to open and played with her sword in the meantime.

(( Her outfit as a picture:
    Spoiler:
    ))
    Back to top Go down
    masorin
    Admin
    masorin

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village.   Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:34 pm

The door opened on its own as Malin sat back in his chair. the Raikage was reserved at most times staring hard at a book that he was reading. he gave a small yawn as he acknowledged the woman. The raikage's office was the highest point in kumogakure from the windows that adorned the room the Raikage could watch over his entire city, and due to its location the room is almost always bright as the hole of kumo was above the cloud line.

At Malin's side was Kobikiribocho. the sword he had stolen from the village hidden in the leaf before going rouge as long as his opponents could bleed Malin had an infinite supply of metal. Malin turned a page and then sighed finally looking up from the book he looked over the young woman. The Hachibi a member of his village, and unlike the less successive Nibii a valued member.

Malin smiled lightly "Greetings Nyxis, what brings you here" Malin's voice was kind as he gestured for the woman to enter the room. the door shut behind her making sure that what ever she had to say would remain between the two ninja.
    Back to top Go down
    Nyxis Hanari
    Admin
    Nyxis Hanari

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village.   Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:52 pm

Nyxis didn't smile back; it was extremely rare that she ever did. The only smiles she gave were twisted and grim. Usually when she was killing someone. She walked forwards a little bit still focused completely on her sword. Nyx slowly spun the sword tip on her finger, drawing blood. She looked up at the Raikage. "I'm going to start a new Akatsuki; I'd like to use your village as a main base of my operations. The purpose," she paused. "The purpose of this new organization is simple. I am going to kill every Jinchuriki and seal their Bijuu into the members of my Akatsuki. Why? Because. I. Can. It'll be a real challenge and I shall enjoy playing the game." Nyx let out one of her dark smiles. She then sat down on the chair in front of the desk and waited for Malin's response. This is perfect. I don't even have to take over a village for my main base. I'm sure he will say yes, because, well he understands. She watched as her blood began to slowly drop onto the tiled floor.
    Back to top Go down
    masorin
    Admin
    masorin

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village.   Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:08 am

Malin looked down at his book then up at the woman who was purposing this. her idea sounded odd to him a jinchuriki hoping to hunt down and slay everysingle one of her fellow brothers and sisters. Malin had to admit it had a flair for the dramatic and he had to admit further that he even liked the sound of them using his village, but there was somehting missing in the equation.

"and if I did open up my village to a group of nine rouges and theives, such are the akatsuki's type what do i get out of it? A war is coming Nyxis and i plan too win it. Your a valuable member of this village and i would hate too loose you to your own ambitions when now is the time i need you most."

Malin leaned back into his chair for the first time giving the woman his full attention. as he spoke to her. "You say you want to do this becouse you can, and I understand that ambition in fact I will admit that I like the reason and I am ready to meet you half way. I will give your Akatsuki shelter but in return I want their loyalty. As i said a war is coming and your akatsuki would be a step towards my villages power, and of course you don't get something for nothing. I have information on Jinchuriki locations, and spies in other villages if we work together the information can be shared, but only as long as we work together."
    Back to top Go down
    Nyxis Hanari
    Admin
    Nyxis Hanari

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village.   Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:32 am

Nyxis sucked in a breath. She knew there would be a catch. Of course, she knew he would ask of her something like that. It wasn't a problem really. Nyxis nodded. "Yes, I could allow my members and I to fight for the village." She paused. "Do you know where the Kyuubi is located?" She really wanted to nick that one off the list first. She didn't know why, though. "I plan to go after it as soon as I recruit my members." She had put her sword back in it's sheath and was now subconsciously biting her finger. It was a strange habit that she did when she was excited or nervous. This is going to be fun...
    Back to top Go down
    masorin
    Admin
    masorin

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village.   Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:12 am

"The kyuubi... yes i do know its location, but before i give you that information I would rather give you the information of the one we know the most about." Malin opened up a drawer and pulled out a file dropping on the desk infront of her so that a picture of a young boy fell out.

the young boy looked human enough except for his ears which were distinctively those of a cat on his head, and from his back a long slender tail. "You wouldn't have known this, but at one time Kumogakure had two jinchuriki. you were kept separate by the previous Raikage for fear that you two would grow into some sort of connection."

Malin leaned in slightly opening the file. "His name is Reno Tsuki and he ran away from the village some three years ago. recently he has shown back up on my radar. living inside Konoha hes found protection, and so i can't touch him. Inside him is the Nibii but whats more troubling is just what he is. the former Raikage modified the seal that holds the bijuu, and thats what gives him his cat like appendages. he thinks that its a clan jutsu but no such clan exists. his cat ears and tail are part of his shroud given flesh and bone. Bring the traitor back alive and I can remove the modified seal, but only after ive had a few words with him."
    Back to top Go down
    Nyxis Hanari
    Admin
    Nyxis Hanari

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village.   Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:55 am

"Hmm... Can I kill him afterwords?" She asked honestly. Nyxis wasn't much of a kidder. She was not pleased with the pact that she didn't get to kill the Kyuubi's Jinchuriki first. But, apparently it was always best to save best for last. Nyx shifted in her seat and read the file on the young Jinchuriki. She couldn't wait to kill him. Or at least make his mind corrupted with dark thoughts and then barely capture him alive.

She could really have fun torturing the Nibii's mind. It would be easy. She was probably far stronger than the boy and smarter, too. Nyxis smirked at the fact that she could probably defeat him without gathering her members first. "Alright. I'll do it. He'll be brought back alive. But just barely alive." She said to the Raikage. She quickly stood and started for the door.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village.   Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Day in the Hidden Cloud Village.
    Page 1 of 1