Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Naruto rpg forum, I hope to have lots of people who like Naruto and rp'ing join up and have fun while building a good community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff

Head Admin

Masorin

Admin

Lucifera Inigawa

Dizzy Izzy

Moderators

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Character Ideas
Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm by Sasuke

» A Meeting of Importance (Sasuke and Nyxis)
Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm by Sasuke

» Got Grounded >.<
Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:02 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Here Kitty, Kitty...
Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Black Mode
Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Just Checking...
Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am by Nyxis Hanari

» Vengenance
Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:39 am by Sasuke

» Dorunezu Clan
Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:38 pm by Nyxis Hanari

» Watari Dorunezu
Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm by Nyxis Hanari

Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuciferaInigawa
Admin
LuciferaInigawa

Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.] Empty
PostSubject: Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.]   Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:41 am

The laws of Kirigakure made by the sixth Mizukage were constructed in order to maintain order as well as protect the village alone with all of its people. These laws will range from the beginning of life to the face of death, as well as punishments of the land. These laws are to be known by each citizen of Kirigakure.

[Daily Life]
These are the laws which will be followed by all of Kirigakure.

Law One: All those who live within Kirigakure must have complete loyalty toward the Lady Mizukage. This loyalty is asked for in order to know that in time of war and struggle the people will supporter her Lady Mizukage and aim to help themselves as the nation of the Mist.

Law Two: All those with occupations will be taxed based on their income. Those that make more money will, indeed have higher taxation but the money which is collected will be used in order to fund many public works within Kirigakure, including schooling, training of ninja anbu and military, repairs which may be needed due to troubles of the land and to pay the military's men for their services.

Law Three: Those persecuted of doing acts of treason or immoral, based on the ideal of the common man of Kirigakure, will be given a fair trial among 13 of their peers. If there is a close call where there are seven votes to six, the one placed on trial will be taken for a second day for the prosecuted to be able to have a final chance to try and change the ideas of the court. Those that are found guilty will be sentenced to death by the hands of the Torture Squad of the military.

Law Four:

[Ninja]
These Laws grow into effect the moment one enters the academy.

Law One: Upon the first day of entering the accademy, all students must speak the Ninja Oath of Kirigakure. After stating the Oath, all students must sign the Oath Contract, which will complete their enrollment. The signature must be written in the child's blood which will be from a prick of their finger. The Oath is as Followed:

[bloackquote][blockquote]I, [State Full Name Here],

Law Two:

Law Three:

Law Four:

[Military & Anbu]
The Rules and Regulations for the Military and Anbu Black Operatives.

Law One:

Law Two:

Law Three:

Law Four:
Back to top Go down

Laws of Kirigakure [w.i.p.]
Page 1 of 1